Beauty Bag: Jackie, Sweetie Pie Style

Hi there! Jackie from Sweetie Pie Style here to share with you what is inside my makeup bag. I am so thrilled Liz asked me to participate as I love this series!  Girly delights are so fun!

Here we go...

Makeup bag-Juicy Couture.  Gifted to me by my best friend last year.



My go-to all-in-one makeup palette-Benefit's "Glowla".  I use the eyeshadows and blush on a daily basis. (Although I am not a big fan of their mascara)



Lipgloss-I'm not much of a lipstick gal, but I love me a good lipgloss.  I have so many that are all pretty much the same natural lipcolor shade.  I just grab whichever one is closest and swipe it on.


Mascara-I am a fan of Covergirl's Lash Blast in Blackest Black.  If I want to be more fancy I will curl my eyelashes with a Shu Uemura curler 

Powder-I love Covergirl's trublend minerals loose face powder.  It has great coverage and the tiniest bit of shimmer that really makes you glow.



Base-I use Benefit's The POREfessional as a base underneath my powder.  I dab it on my forehead, nose and under my eyes.  It is great at filling in tiny wrinkles and pores, and helps your makeup go on super smooth.

Blush-Benefit has a great line of blushes. In addition to the one in my "Glowla" set, I have "Throb" and "Sugarbomb" (pictured)

Perfume-My signature scent is Lollia's Wish No. 22.  It's a delicious blend of jasmine, vanilla, and other fancy stuff! Go ahead and borrow it if you like ;)

Nail polish-9 times out of 10 I reach for OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques" when I paint my nails.



I hope you enjoyed this peek inside my makeup bag!


Thanks so much to Jackie for sharing with us!!